Join our group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1463340710639324/
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyBXMQLmUT77OHCVg52UdA?sub_confirmation=1
Find the latest and greates electronic gear for KODI here: http://amzn.to/29VMNBB
Top KODI TV Boxes Here: http://amzn.to/2c1Nyys
Cheap FireTV Gear here: http://amzn.to/2cm1xOC
How to install Anonymous Stolen Streams:
1. Go to "System" and down to "File manager" and Add the link below to your Sources:
Repo - http://hackelodeon.com/repo
2. Click on "System"
3. click on "Addons"
4. click on "Install from zip file"
5. Choose the repo link from above - it should now be in the list.
6. Click on the "repo" folder and find: "repository.anonymousgroup-xxxx.zip" - that is the repository - click on it and it should install.
7. Then click on install from repository and choose the anonymousgroup repository.
8. Choose video addon - and find the anonymous stolen streams video addon - and click on it to install.
9. Click on th home button
10. Click on "Programs"
11. Click on "Hackelodeon"
12. Choose the build you want and click on it.
Ps - if on an Amazon TV product - or any android device - be sure to power off immediately after the build extracts. Do not let it auto-restart because it may not work right.
Please watch: "BEST FREE IPTV Addon for Kodi Ever? Vendetta Add-on for KODI"